1) Why is it that when exposed to cold Nipples stand at attention but the “boyz” become shy and shrink?
2) Are Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan brothers from different mothers?
3) Given the success of our first three books:
- Baklava vs Balaclava – how to avoid misunderstandings to reduce fatalities, sticky wickets and even sticky hair.
- Consensual Cannibalism – Does the reader of an autobiography consume the life of the author, and does the author in turn, consume the life of the reader?
- Gravity and Gravy – Two cousins you can not live without.
Nugs publishing just signed a two book deal for “I am on a zoom call” and “I am at a Starbucks.”